Friday, August 21, 2015

Dreamland (El Vivero)


After arriving back to Argentina, it was now Tomas' turn for a vacation, a mini one at least. We decided to head to the beach (Miramar) for an extended weekend with the babies. It is winter in Argentina now, but we really lucked out with the weather and got some warm, sunny days over the long weekend!


The photos I'm sharing today were taken in "El Vivero", the wooded/forest area in Miramar. We were blessed with a sunny afternoon, but it began to get cloudy later in the day. The overcast skies & muted color palette made for some really beautiful photos. Can't wait to show you the ones I took at the beach during "the golden hour"!














14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Annie! Just posted some more photos from Miramar over the weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh these pictures are so lovely, Chrystin! You guys look like a beautiful happy family! <3 I loved the photos of the Vivero and I'm glad to hear that you guys got some warm weather those days -I felt like this winter in Argentina is kind of bipolar, haha. I'll be waiting for the rest of the photos!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of Argentina having a bi-polar winter....it's hot & sunny in BA today and I'm wearing a t-shirt!
      I'm glad you liked these photos from our beach weekend. It's easy to take lovely photos when you are in such a pretty place! Just put up more photos yesterday.

      Hope you had a great weekend, Deb!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these photos are gorgeous. Doggies are so cute, it was lucky it got some nice weather too!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the photos, Alice! I think my doggies are cute, too and I know that I take WAY too many photos of them haha

      Delete
  5. i've never been to argentina, so i loved you taking us wth you in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could show you something you've never seen! Taking photos while I travel is one of my favorite things to do..I wish I could travel and snap photos more often! Just posted more photos from our beach weekend yesterday!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I especially love the shots of you guys with the pups! Precious family shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rach! Every year I always say I'm going to send out a family holiday card, but I have yet to do it. I think this time I may have gotten the perfect photo!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)