Sunday, February 8, 2015

Vegas, Baby! (Part Three)

On our second night in Las Vegas, we went out for dinner at Mesa Grill at Ceasar's Palace, and followed up that delicious dinner with a stand-up show from Jerry Seinfeld! I never really considered myself a Jerry Seinfeld fan (Larry David is more my cup of tea), but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed the show! In my opinion, Jerry Seinfeld was even funnier doing stand-up than he was on Seinfeld. I was laughing out loud the ENTIRE time. I'm not sure who laughed more, me or my Dad. It was definitely a memorable night!

Tiger Shrimp & Roasted Garlic Corn Tamale @ Mesa Grill

Smoked Chicken & Black Bean Quesadilla

Tomas' New Mexican Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin

Gregory, Carolyn,Tomas and I enjoying some skinny margaritas & wine at dinner.


Waiting for Jerry!

"Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, 
and the other one's carrying it for him. Who would you assume is in charge?" 

"Marriage is like a game of chess except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome."

After the show, we walked around The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace.
Unfortunately, my cute new shoes were killing me, and we had to cut our "window shopping" short.
(Wearing: Jacket - Pimkie; Sleeveless High Neck Tunic - Topshop;
Leggings - American Apparel; Sandal Booties - Chinese Laundry)



I thought I'd close this post with one of my favorite sets from Jerry Seinfeld.
On forms of communication...


The final installment of Vegas photos is coming later this week! See what we got up to in Old Vegas!

12 comments:

  1. YAY for Jerry! I am definitely a Jerry Seinfeld fan. Have you watched Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee? It's his little online show where he interviews other comedians. It's truly enjoyable. & the episodes are like 10 mins long so you can power through a lot of the seasons.

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to watch one episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee a while ago and I couldn't get into it. Are there any specific episodes that you recommend? I'll have to give them another try!

      Delete
  2. Another Seinfeld fan over here! I think Jerry is SO hilarious. I remember watching the re-airs of Seinfeld with my sister in bed and laughing out loud. I'd LOVE to see his stand-up show!!
    These Vegas posts are amazing! Thanks for letting me know what a root beer float is (on part I)!!! It sounds amazing. I loved all the photos of Part II, especially the ones with the Eiffel Tower and the chandeliers <3
    PS, all the food here looks so yummy!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never been a die-hard Seinfeld fan. If it was on TV, I would watch it, but it was never my favorite show. Seeing Jerry Seinfeld Live totally changed my opinion on him! I still think I would prefer to see him do stand-up over the show, but now I'm reconsidering getting into the Seinfeld hype haha
      As for the food in Vegas, we went to some amazing restaurants and the food did not disappoint! Mmm...I could totally go for that tamale with prawns right now!

      Delete
  3. that food looks AMAZING!!! and jerry is hilarious. my little brother got the entire series for xmas of seinfeld!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so delicious! I forgot to take pics of the dessert but that was also amazing!
      I thought that Jerry Seinfeld's stand-up routine was great, and that's coming form someone who was never a big Seinfeld fan! Now I'm thinking I should give Seinfeld another chance!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! Every night we spent in Vegas was memorable in its own way!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a fun night and the food looked amazing! Great look and loving the booties!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!
    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    PS. Followed you via bloglovin and hope you'll do the same for me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing night! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit! So cute! Glad you guys had so much fun. That line about dogs being the ruler of the world is hilarious! Also my husband and I are talking about a possible Vegas trip this year so your posts are helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rach!
      And I had to share that dog quote from Jerry because my dogs own me, for sure! haha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)