Monday, January 12, 2015

Our 2nd Anniversary

Today, Tomas and I celebrate our TWO-YEAR wedding anniversary! Soon, we'll be on our way to Chascomus with the dogs for the week to spend a relaxing vacation celebrating our anniversary. I'm really looking forward to some quiet time in the province. :-) We just have to cross our fingers for some nice weather! Either way, whether it rains or not, it will be a nice last dose of relaxation before we go back to work next week! 

Some throwbacks from our honeymoon in Bariloche two years ago...

 










Happy Anniversary, my love!



What a stud ;-)

13 comments:

  1. "Hart to Hart".......look it up.......a new TV series in the making starring Chrystin and Tomas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm intrigued...I'll have to check that out!

      Delete
  2. hello gloria many congratulations are very happy , kisses andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dreamy! Happy anniversary!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish we could go back to our honeymoon!

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary!!! Time flies, doesn't it??? And how amazing does Bariloche look! My dream is to discover South America on motorbike one day, like in the movie Diarios de un motociclista. I loved that film.
    Have a nice day and holidays.
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! Bariloche not only looks amazing, it IS amazing! Oh, I loved it so much! I hope I get the chance to go back one day. I've never seen Motorcycle Diaries, but I bought the book years ago (although I never got around to reading it). I really should read that now that I'm down here.

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary!! :) Beautiful pics, especially one with your hands! :)
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these throwback pics!! lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elle! Looking at these old photos has me itching to go back to Bariloche!

      Delete
  7. Happy anniversary to you both! Those honeymoon photos are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)