Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sheer Floral Maxi Dress & Gladiators
















Finally....SUN on a SUNday! And what a beautiful day it was.  A Sunday spent at the fair is my favorite kind of Sunday. It was a lovely last weekend in BA...now to finish up this work week, and jet off to the USA!

Wearing:
Sheer floral dress: Dailylook (similar here)
Bodycon slip-dress: BCBG (similar here and here)
Gladiator sandals: Penny Loves Kenny via Zappos
Fringe bag: Gypsy Warrior (similar here)
Belt: Anthropologie...I think (?)
Makeup: Eyes- Makeup Geek Vegas Lights Palette; Lips- Wet 'n Wild Stoplight Red w/ Milani Black Cherry over top.

10 comments:

  1. Your dress! Gorgeous! Glad you found some sun ;)

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I found some sun, too! Now my eyes just have to adjust to this newfound brightness haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Rach! The red lip is always a bit of high maintenance, but I can't resist!

      Delete
  3. Oh it's a kimono-maxi-dress-mix, love it!!! And I'm so happy for you, that finally the sun came out!
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress and gladiators!! Your makeup is very nice..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)