After *finally* finishing The Hunger Games trilogy, I decided to keep my reading kick going, and recently started Hector and the Search for Happiness. So far, it's great! I love the writing style of the author, and it's really easy reading. It's one of those books that makes me feel productive when I read it.
Not only do I have this stack of books ahead of me, but I also have some more on my wish list:
- The Soul of All Living Creatures by Vint Varga
- Travels With Casey by Benoit Denizet-Lewis
- Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl by Debra Ollivier
- Hit By a Flying Wolf by Nicole Wilde
- Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes
- Eat Pretty: Nutrition for Beauty, Inside and Out by Jolene Hart
(Notice a theme? Dogs and beauty...not much variety here haha)
I know I still have a lot more reading to do before I should even think about buying more books......but, I would love to hear your reading suggestions anyway!