Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Reading List


After *finally* finishing The Hunger Games trilogy, I decided to keep my reading kick going, and recently started Hector and the Search for Happiness. So far, it's great! I love the writing style of the author, and it's really easy reading. It's one of those books that makes me feel productive when I read it.

Not only do I have this stack of books ahead of me, but I also have some more on my wish list:
The Soul of All Living Creatures by Vint Varga
- Travels With Casey by Benoit Denizet-Lewis
- Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl by Debra Ollivier
- Hit By a Flying Wolf by Nicole Wilde
- Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes
- Eat Pretty: Nutrition for Beauty, Inside and Out by Jolene Hart
(Notice a theme? Dogs and beauty...not much variety here haha)

I know I still have a lot more reading to do before I should even think about buying more books......but, I would love to hear your reading suggestions anyway!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions! I need some new books to read
    Have a great Christmas and holiday!

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad these suggestions interested you :-)
      Thank you!! You have a happy holiday too!

      Delete
  2. cool suggestions!

    http://blondieanchors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Wild too before I watch the film. At the moment, I'm also reading Diane Von Furstenberg's last book. This woman is SO inspiring <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had NO idea that Wild is now a film. I better read that book quickly then...I brought it on vacation with me, but so far have had no time to read!

      Delete
  4. I need to read the happiness project :) x


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know what you think of these after you read them! I'm always looking for new book inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, out of this pile, I've finished Hector and the Search for Happiness and I really enjoyed it. A very easy & interesting read! I think I might get the second "Hector" book now!

      Delete
  6. appreciate your blog kisses andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! And I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)