Saturday, November 1, 2014

The dreamiest scent on Earth...


If this is really what Oahu smells like, I have to go there. Until then, I'll just keep applying this lotion daily and generously.

For years, I've been a fan of coconut scents. This isn't your average coconut scent though. This scent has such depth, and underneath the sweet smell of coconut you get warm & floral undertones. It seems like an unlikely combination of scents (sweet, warm & floral), but this stuff is amazing. I think I may have found my new favorite scent, and thank goodness for that, because it's been years since I've found a scent that I absolutely loved. I will be repurchasing this, as well as trying the body mist. And, GUESS WHAT......... now at Bath & Body Works these babies are on sale!

I know buying a bath & body product online can be a bit of a gamble if you have never tried the scent before, but I rolled the dice and hit the jackpot with Oahu Coconut Sunset.


And if I haven't already sold you on this product, let me share with you what it says on the back of the bottle:

"Sun shines brighter. Scents smell sexier. Life gets better. Escape to beautiful Hawaii where lush, tropical flowers and exotic fruits are the perfect background to an island adventure.

Oahu Coconut Sunset is a paradise blend of coconut blossom, sparkling bergamot and pink tiger lily bathed in Hawaiian monoi and molten amber."

And no, this is not a sponsored post. I just love this product THAT much.

In terms of bath & body products, what is your favorite scent to use? 
(I'm always on the hunt for the most heavenly scented thing I can get my hands on.)

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, coconut anything is always on my radar.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coconut is the best. You must check this scent out because it has a little something extra, that makes the coconut smell even better!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this scent! I have it in a lotion and used it all summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I late to discover this one? I wish I had known about it sooner! I think I will be stocking up, just in case B&B Works decides to discontinue.

      Delete
  3. i have smelled oahu, have not smelled that, but it is probably not the same. go to oahu anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will buy more lotion, and hopefully one day book my trip to Oahu. Woohoo!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)