Tuesday, October 14, 2014

From Another Era


It's only been about two years since I started wearing jeans again (I took a ten year hiatus), but I hadn't even dove into the world of high-waisted jeans until last month! I can say, without hesitation, that I am a convert! They are everything I could want in a pair of jeans: comfortable, flattering, and versatile!

On this day, I paired them with a tie-front blouse and suede tennis shoes for a retro look. What do you think?




Wearing:
Blouse - Agarrate Catalina
Jeans - Uniqlo (here)
Shoes - Anthropologie

Have you tried the high-waisted jean trend yet? What is your favorite brand of jeans?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Vintage/retro was the look I was going for! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice casual look. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with your outfit *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried high waisted jeans since I was a kid when they were in. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)