Friday, August 29, 2014

A Todo o Nada!


"A Todo o Nada" is an Argentine gameshow that I find myself tuning in to quite often. While I don't watch that much Argentine TV here, this show just sucks me in...... probably due to the incredibly entertaining host, Guido Kaczka.


On Fridays, they have a special dog segment on the show where they have to conquer a certain obstacle in order to win, for example, a LED TV.


Last weekend, Tomas filled out the little online form and sent in a photo to enter Agatha. We never thought that they would contact us, or at least not for a really long time. Well, on Monday, we received a call from "A Todo o Nada" inviting us to come to the show on Friday night (tonight!) with Agatha. Initially, I wanted to say no. When exciting opportunities present themselves, I typically want to retract back into my shell, but I felt put on the spot, and just said yes. I also knew that if I didn't say yes, Tomas wasn't going to go by himself. So, we're going.

Agatha is super excited and has spent the entire week training!
Just kidding. Really, Agatha has spent the week lying in bed, eating and socializing at the dog kennel.
Just livin' the life, as usual.

I think it will be fun to see what obstacle is in store for Agatha and how she reacts!


I'm also super excited to be in such close proximity to Guido Kaczka.  :-D



Wish us luck!
Hope everyone has a a wonderful weekend! xx

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Even though Agatha has not been training much this week, I'm sure she will do great! and if she doesn't, you are still going to get a good laugh out of it and a great experience! I've never watched the show and I'm not sure I have access to it where I live but you need to keep us updated on how did it go! Thanks for sharing darling! and good luck to Agatha!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your well wishes for Agatha! She did not win, but it was an interesting experience and I'm glad we did it! xx

      Delete
  2. AHH! That is SO cool!!! Oreo would LOVE to be on a show like that! I hope Agatha loves every minute of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty interesting and really funny to see so many dogs in the same place at the same time, all waiting for their "big moment" haha
      It's hard to tell with Agatha whether she loves or hates something... she normally just goes with the flow, which is what she did on Friday night. She's the best!

      Delete
  3. Lovely post *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids and I love watching the show. We scream and rally the dogs in front of our TV. We didn't watch it this week. Missed it! Hope you can go back with Agatha and win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomas and I love watching every Friday too! We always wondered what our dogs would do if we ever brought them, and now we know! If we ever go back again, maybe we could bring our other dog, Willy. :-)

      Delete
  5. Your puppy is such a cutie!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos above are not of my dog, but of one of the other dogs on the show that I found online. They told us that we couldn't take photos there, but Tomas and I were able to snap a quick selfie while no one was looking haha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)