Monday, June 2, 2014

tie-dye tunic















This outfit wasn't even on my radar when I woke up on Saturday. But, after noticing my sluggishness didn't wear off all morning, I decided it was the perfect day to wear something comfy and casual (and of course, cute!) I ordered this tunic from the UK-based online shop, Rat & Boa. They have some really awesome tie-dye and crochet pieces. Don't even get me started on the kaftans & kimonos (which I have had my eye on for while). As for the leggings, I was almost going to wear plain black leggings (I know,  HOW BORING) and then I crossed paths with these beauts in my closet. I'm really happy I re-discovered them. And, if you were wondering, my sluggishness turned out to be a big red flag that an illness was on the way. I guess I jinxed myself when I bragged about "no colds in 2014." I'm currently piling up dirty tissues around my computer. TMI?

Wearing:
Tunic - Rat & Boa (here)
Lace Leggings - Free People (similar here & here)
Moccasins - From one of the thousands of shoe boutiques in Buenos Aires
Earrings - Free People (similar styles here, here, here & here)
Nail Polish - Maybelline Express Finish in 809 Noir Onyx
                     Sephora by OPI Topcoat in Only Gold for Me 

20 comments:

  1. adorable<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the booties!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought them a couple of seasons ago but never really wore them because they felt tight. Now, they magically fit perfectly, which I couldn't be happier about!

      Delete
  3. i love love ur mocs! so cute x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And thanks for stopping by :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's so sweet of you! xx

      Delete
  5. Soooo pretty! <3 Lovely outfit

    www.jassi.devote.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad you like it!
      Thanks for stopping by my page :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love the print! The photos are amazingly gorgeous!

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com
    Follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! Really appreciate your comment! My husband takes all of my outfit photos---I'll have to pass on the message! xx

      Delete
  7. love those booties!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tunic is so cool!:) and I love your nailpolish!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Petra! Hope you have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  9. That looks so great, nice post <3

    mymakeupmemoire.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! xx

      Delete
  10. Love your boots and tunic!!
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sanja!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

      Delete
  11. outfit di grande simpatia, baci Angelchic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)