Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Grand Canyon, Part 1


I don't know who I was kidding when I said I would divide my Grand Canyon photos into three parts: the drive up, the canyon and the drive home. The Grand Canyon itself is going to need at least two posts...maybe three, and I'm going to have to do some serious editing to narrow down the selection.

So, here you have Part 1 of The Grand Canyon!

(Stay tuned for the rest of my photos of the canyon later this week!)

The line to get into the canyon...and this is off-season!





























7 comments:

  1. God, it's wonderful!! Now I wait for the part two!! :))
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so breathtaking! The photos don't do it justice! Part 2 is up now :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures!
    Kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Grand Canyon, Part 2 is now up!

      Delete
  3. Your jeans are so euro in these pictures. (maybe south american too, can't be sure.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well, they are from Zara! Can you believe I wear jeans now? I think I have about 6 pairs!

      Delete
  4. Just absolutely amazing! And the shot of the two of you together from behind is pretty adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)