Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunset drive home...


After spending a few hours at the Grand Canyon, we hopped in the car and headed back home to Scottsdale. We took a slightly different route on the way back, and with the sun setting at the exact same time, it was absolutely beautiful. We passed the cutest town just outside of Flagstaff at the base of the snow covered mountains, which you can tell that I loved because I took quite a few pictures.
I find looking at this set of photos rather relaxing---hope you feel the same!































6 comments:

  1. Much love for this!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Somehow half of my pictures in this post appeared in a smaller size, but now I've fixed the problem. Hope you can enjoy them even more now! xx

      Delete
  2. really great pictures!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just noticed that half of my photos in this post appeared really small, but now I've fixed the problem so you can see them better! Even still, the photos don't do the scenery justice---it was even more beautiful in person! xx

      Delete
  3. Loved your road trip photos! I have never been to the Grand Canon but I really would one day! So beautiful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! This was actually my second trip the the Grand Canyon...the first time I went I was really too young to appreciate it, so I'm really glad I had the opportunity to visit it again! Definitely a place to add to your travel list! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)