Sunday, April 20, 2014

Recipe :: Juicy Smoothie


I made this smoothie yesterday and called it an "Easter" smoothie. Really, it's just another delicious smoothie that you can make any time of year, so I thought I would share the simple recipe with you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juicy Banana-Peach Smoothie
Serves 1-2

Ingredients:
1 banana, cut into pieces
1 peach, pitted & cut into pieces
1 container vanilla yogurt (190g)
splash of multi-fruit juice
3 ice cubes
spoonful of crushed chia (optional)

Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.






The juice in this smoothie adds a nice sweetness to the smoothie and makes it even more refreshing! You'll notice in the photos that there is no chia in my smoothie today. Since I was making it for both Tomas and myself, I added in my crushed chia afterwards.

I love my two-fruit smoothies---super simple & delicious!

What are your favorite smoothie flavors? I'd love to hear any suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. You got a blender!! My favorite recipe is almond milk, chia, spinach, banana and almond butter (sometimes I put a couple of dates in there too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We bought one a few weeks ago and I've been making smoothies ever since! I still haven't dipped my toe into the green smoothie pool, but maybe I should? Writing that recipe down!

      Delete
  2. it seems delicious!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very delicious! If you have any favorite smoothies, please share them! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)