Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Polka Dots & Purple Lips















I had another outfit planned for today, but since it rained for most of the day, I had to change plans. Went for something simple & functional. I love how unique this rain jacket is! It's one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Today I also debuted my latest lipstick purchase. I never tire of a berry lip!

Wearing:
Rain Jacket- Nasty Gal
T-shirt- Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans- Zara
Boots- Ona Saez (I told you guys I'd be wearing these boots until they're worn to shreds)
Necklace- Naked (It's actually not a necklace, but rather two chain bracelets attached to one another)
Lipstick- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dark Night Waterl-oops!
Lipgloss- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Plum Luster

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that raincoat. Wish you had that in Portugal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And in Portugal, I could have used a tarp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look and these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We took these photos a few blocks from our apartment---I never stop to admire what cool buildings there are around me, but when I looked back at these photos, I realized I need to start appreciating my surroundings more!

      Delete
  4. Interesting outfit, you have a beautiful eyes, you remind me on my sister..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Love the name of your blog! Going to check it out now :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)