Monday, April 28, 2014

Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter

Nivea is one of the leading beauty brands in Argentina ---you can find it everywhere and it is very affordable. When it comes to lip products here, the two main brands are: Chaptstick & Nivea. I prefer the Nivea formula, their packaging, and all of the amazing scents and tints they come in. So, it's no surprise that my Nivea lip product collection is ever growing....

(The three pink Nivea lip balms are from here, and the green & yellow ones are from the US)

Yesterday I had to stop by Farmacity to pick up some things for Tomas (I'm playing nurse for the week, which has made me realize that I could never be a nurse) and of course I can't leave Farmacity without getting something for myself. As I've mentioned before, Farmacity is just like your CVS, you go in for one small thing and you leave $60 later. In this case I was spending pesos, and you'd have to buy an awful lot of stuff to spend $60 dollars worth in pesos. Nevertheless, I won't admit to you how much I spent on body products and candy. Every girl needs an indulgent day once in a while, right?

Anyway, I was waiting in line to checkout and admiring all of the cute, little pharmacy products around me. I usually have the self-control to pass up on most of the gimmicks, but I always have my eye out for lip balms, butters, glosses. For me, there's no greater joy than discovering a new lip balm flavor. Ok, maybe I have some other greater joys in life, but a new lip balm does brighten my day. I just glanced up at what I've written so far and can't believe I'm rambling so much just to tell you about a lip balm, so let's cut to the chase!


I noticed these new lip butters from Nivea---they have three flavors: Original, Vanilla & Macadamia, and Raspberry Rose. I was in between the last two choices, and quite frankly I wanted to get both, but in the end I thought it was better that I try it out first and see how I like it. So, I went with the Raspberry Rose and it smells divine! The raspberry scent is light & fresh, which I love! Some raspberry scents can be sickly sweet, but this one is a home run. I also love the little tin packaging---very visually appealing to me.


I just checked Ulta.com and they have a pretty great selection of Nivea lip products. In fact, they have this lip butter in another scent: Caramel Cream Kiss! Doesn't that sound so good? Maybe we'll get a Dulce de Leche Kiss flavor here soon ;)

So if you haven't tried out the Nivea lip products yet, my question to you is: What are you waiting for?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- I wrote this post at 8am and I honestly have no idea why I was such a Chatty Kathy. In any case, I hope you enjoyed reading!

12 comments:

  1. Buonissimi prodotti, complimenti per il blog, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balm looks great, doesn't it? I can't wait to try it! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey girl, thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog! I always want to email back and thank you, but your email is not on your profile!! Hope all is well:) love Katie from Hope Engaged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably should include my email address in my profile, shouldn't I? Whoops!
      I really enjoy reading your blog and am excited to see/hear about your upcoming trip to Turkey!
      Thanks for stopping by my page! xx

      Delete
  3. I should definitely give it a try! My lips dry very easily, especially in the colder months and I'm always in the search for the perfect lip butter. By the way, I can't leave Farmacity empty-handed either ;)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farmacity is so dangerous! And they just put a LOOK Farmacity right by where I live! Do you have those in Salta? A Farmacity dedicated completely to makeup! Even more dangerous!

      Besos! xx

      Delete
  4. What a cute blog!! relindo el blog :)


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter: @Amandachic_ instagram: @Amanda_Chic

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this brand!
    kiss
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nivea! Do you have these lip balms in Italy? I feel like in different countries they have different flavors. I'm curious to know what flavors Italy has! xx

      Delete
  6. it is sooo nice!<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)