Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mixing Seasons



It's technically Fall in Argentina, but apart from a few blustery days, it really hasn't been all that cold here. On Easter Sunday, the weather was decent and I wanted to wear a little bit of color, since usually we associate Easter with pretty pastel colors. So as not to look super summer-y with my tropical flower pants, I paired them with a muted yellow sweater. I thought the end result was cheery, and super comfy!



















Wearing:
Sweater - Free People
Pants - Zara
Alpargatas - Paez (Hard to tell in the photos, but in person they are actually bright silver & super glittery!)
Necklace - Anthropologie
Bag - Leaders in Leather

16 comments:

  1. Chic outfit. I really love the photos and scrip. Interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Love your look!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yep! We adopted Willy (Full Name: William Wallace, as given to him by the shelter) a little over year ago! He's awesome.

      Delete
  4. great outfit!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hun,
    This is very lovely post,love reading your blog!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really appreciate it! I'm going to go check out your blog now :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. lovely photos :) your dog is smiling ! :)
    following you :) please visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by my blog!! xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely blog I like your sense of style!!
    Please check out my blog too <3
    I would be happy if you agree to follow each other?
    Fashion and the City
    Let me know xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyy la plaza de av callao!!
    Solia cruzar esa plaza los 4 años de universidad.
    me encanto el collar!!! ♡♡
    Tu perrita chiquita se parece a la mia!! Jeje
    beso
    ÑOÑA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, es esa plaza! Ahora cambio mucho---no existe mas el canil para perros (esta en rodriguez peña) y ahora hay un patio de juegos para niños.

      Mis perros son mi vida, y pienso en ellos como vos piensas---son mis "hijos". Quiero ver fotos de los tuyos!

      Besos xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)