Tuesday, April 15, 2014

La Notte



















Well, it's officially fall in Buenos Aires. From one day to another, the temperature dropped and we now find ourselves having to put a coat on before heading out the door. While the temps only dropped about 10 degrees, it's that initial cold shock you feel that makes you not want to leave your house. Of course your body gets used to the chillier weather eventually, but those first days of cold weather always feel EXTRA cold. I'm reading what I'm typing, and I'm sounding pretty dramatic considering I'm talking about temperatures in the 60s here. What have I become?!

Anywayyyy, I was originally planning on wearing shorts this day, but unfortunately I think I'm going to have to wait until spring to break those out again. I wanted to wear something that was low-maintenance and that would keep me warm, and this La Notte sweatshirt was just the thing! I'm really happy about the fact that sweatshirts are now socially acceptable to wear out and come in so many cool designs! This is a trend that I hope is here to stay, (especially since I just bought another sweatshirt.)

On this day, I went for a sport/urban look, but I'm also looking forward to wearing this sweatshirt with skirts and with jeans. How about you guys? Have you added any sweatshirts to your everyday, going-out wardrobe?

Wearing:
Sweatshirt - La Notte via Aritzia
Snakeskin Pattern Leggings - AQUA via Bloomingdale's
Sneakers - Converse Pro Blaze Hi-Top in White/Royal
Nail Polish - Maybelline Color Show in Blue Jeans
Eyeliner- NARS Eyeshadow in Night Breed
Lipstick - Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in Dollhouse Pink
Lipgloss - Rimmel Vinyl Max Lipgloss in Dazzle

4 comments:

  1. What a greya look!
    Kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I had a lot of fun putting together that outfit! xx

      Delete
  2. Great look! Fabulous photos........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)