Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Flowy Kimono w/ Embellished Shorts











I have quite a large collection of jean shorts (they're pretty much my uniform in spring & summer), but this pair has got to be one of my favorites! How can you not love the pearl & crystal embellishment?! As for the kimono, when I wear it I feel a lightness in my body, like I'm floating through the air.  :)
Might I add that both of these pieces were Christmas presents from my parents from different years.
They know me well!

Wearing:
Kimono - ASOS
Jean Shorts - Free People
Flats - clona
Bracelet -  Attachments (Flemington, NJ)
Earrings - Anthropologie

10 comments:

  1. Love the kimono! I would go spinning around in it just to watch the fabric float :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I think it's impossible not to spin while wearing a kimono---there was something pulling me to do it!

      Delete
  2. That kimono is gorgeous and with those shorts, especially chic. Love the look! Great parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have to say I am quite lucky!

      Delete
  3. Nice pictures! Like the outfit! :)

    Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! You look stunning!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this look, kimono is beautiful!!
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think I've been bitten buy the kimono bug...just today I found myself online looking at lace kimonos--so pretty!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)