Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Treats


Huevo de Pascua

Rosca de Pascua

Easter smoothie!
What makes this smoothie so Easter?
Only the fact that it's pastel yellow and that I drank it with a chick straw.
Recipe will be up soon!

My mom sent me this candle in my last package. It smells soooo good, although I had never heard of the scent "Lapin".
Well, I did some research and as it turns out, lapin is not the scent. It just means rabbit in French.
I don't think any candle companies will be making rabbit-scented candles anytime soon.
Anyway....the real scent of this candle is "sweet grass" and I have it burning now.

Our plans for the day include: relaxing, dying easter eggs, maybe go out for a long walk with the doggies later (I really wish I had bunny ears to put on them).
HAPPY EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)