Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine



Tomas surprised me with breakfast in bed this morning, with coffee served in the sweetest mug & my breakfast served on the cutest tray!





Four years going and our love is still stronger than ever! Thank you for being my Valentine :)

We'll be having a belated Valentine's dinner on Sunday to celebrate. I've already got a menu in mind! Hopefully if all goes well tomorrow on my shopping trip to Barrio Chino and I find all of the necessary ingredients, I will be making:

Cilantro-Lime Cucumber Salad
General Tso's Chicken
Homemade Fudge

On another note, this mushy-gushy holiday put me in a nostalgic mood, so I'm over here on my computer looking through old photos and reminiscing...















Happy Valentine's Day!
Hope you're spending time with the special people in your lives <3
Let's spread some love, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)