Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rainy Day Baking


I was hoping to take a trip uptown to Barrio Chino (Chinatown) yesterday, but with all the rain I decided it was better to spend the day indoors. Tomas requested some homemade cookies for the weekend, so I set up shop in the kitchen in the morning and whipped up some cookies as well as a ham & cheese quiche. I love that feeling of productivity I get whenever I make something more than a sandwich or a salad. And, today for lunch I'm planning on making that special pasta salad I mentioned in my post from Friday! Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty domesticated this weekend.

Snickerdoodles!




Valentine's sugar cookies




Ham & cheese quiche!




***I originally started this post yesterday afternoon and was hoping to post it at the same time, but we lost our internet connection and it didn't come back on until just now. You can imagine how crazy I was going since my laptop is basically an extension of my body. Anyway, I'm back now and glad I have some form of entertainment since it's still raining and we've been cooped up in the house all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)