Saturday, February 15, 2014

Patterned Pants

I woke up at 6:00 this morning. Yes, I know it's Saturday, but I went to bed at 9:00 last night so it all evens out. Call me lame, but I enjoy my beauty sleep.

My morning routine goes something like this: I wake up, I go to the bathroom, and then I go to my clothes room to stare at my closet for about 15 minutes. Despite the fact that it's full of clothes, I never seem to have anything to wear. I know, it's ridiculous, but this is what happens every morning. This morning I woke up and I knew exactly what I was going to wear, and I was excited about it!


THESE FLORAL PATTERN PANTS:

Pants: street find
(and by street find I mean I bought these pants from one of those vendors who lay out their blankets
on the sidewalk and display their various goods for sale.)
Sneakers: Vans Authentic Lo Pro Skate Shoe


I bought these pants just before the holidays but haven't debuted them yet. Today was the day, and I have to say these pants have put me in a great mood today! Mood-Changing Pants. Wouldn't that be cool if they made "mood pants", you know, like mood rings? The pants would change color with your mood. I could go off on a whole tangent about "mood pants", but I'll save you guys the torture. Tomas will just have to listen to my "mood pants" ramblings haha...



Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm just listening to some relaxing music and catching up on all of my favorite blogs while the rest of the family sleeps in like little angels. Now I'm going to make myself a Nespresso latte! Yum!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I loved these so much, I'm looking to add a couple more pairs of fun pants to my collection! I'm on my way to check out devorelebeaumonstre now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)