Friday, February 21, 2014

Overalls

Lately, I've been finding myself drawn to overalls. I've always loved them, especially in 4th grade when I owned a pastel blue pair and a mint green pair from Gap Kids which I wore constantly. I revisited the overall look in college when I picked up a shorts pair at Walmart. It was one of those purchases that's half joke/half serious, much like my Spongebob Squarepants extra long t-shirt from Salvation Army which turned into my go-to sleep shirt every night. Don't worry guys, I finally ended up tossing that one.

Anywho, I've been seeing some super cute overalls around the web these days. Many of them are overpriced, and for a piece that's so trendy I don't think it's worth the splurge. But, if it's the right price, I am TOTALLY on that.

MY WEB FINDS

CLASSIC BLACK
Dress it up, dress it down. Night or day, these overalls are very transitional.

Black Shoulder Strap Metal Clasp Jumpsuit
$33.77
SheInside

Finders Keepers "Beautiful Mind" Romper
$158
Nasty Gal

"Push It" Overalls
$98
Nasty Gal


DENIM
The original overall.

Washed Denim Overall in Brady Wash
$98
Free People
Railroad Printed Overall
$148
Free People



Somedays Lovin "Casablanca" Denim Overall Dress
$125
Revolve



LIGHTWEIGHT & CASUAL
The perfect lounge piece.

Wilfred Free "Valletta" Overalls
$145
Aritzia



PATTERNED & PRINTED
The fun & flirty overall update.

Zimmermann French Garden Overalls
Originally $415
On Sale  $299.95
Free People

Midnight Light Romper
$128
Free People

Lucca Couture Plaid Overalls in Navy
(I'm really loving gingham for this coming season, but these would be even better in black!)
$74
Revolve

Motel Edie Overalls
Originally $120
ON SALE $36! 

(This was the right price I was talking about).
Nasty Gal

ASOS Overall in Floral
Originally $84.69
ON SALE $33.87!

ASOS

Is this a trend you would ever wear? If so, which overalls are your favorite?

I personally love the Wilfred Free "Valletta" Overalls from Artizia, but since they are pretty pricey, I may have to go for my second choice, the Motel Edie Overalls from Nasty Gal!

Wishing you a fabulous weekend! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I'm still trying to decide which pair to order...
    I love how many of the styles can be worn with heels or sneakers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)