Tuesday, February 25, 2014

CONS


I had my eye on these babies for a couple of weeks, and last Friday after a hard week's work, I decided to reward myself. Ever since moving to Argentina, my style has changed quite a bit and I am much more casual now. In general, people dress more casually here and the old-fashioned, broken sidewalks make it difficult to wear anything else but sneakers, boots or flats. Women do still wear wedges & those terrible platform heels (PLEASE STOP WITH THE PLATFORM HEELS!!! I'm tired of seeing the same shoe styles year after year after year!), but I'd rather spare myself the sprained ankle.  Instead, I wear sneakers or boots with EVERYTHING. Pants, dresses, skirts, shorts...you name it... I'm pairing them with some comfy sneaks or some rugged boots.

While it's unfortunate that sneakers are becoming so "cool" now, it does make it easier to find some pretty neat styles, like these!




Converse-Pro Blaze Hi-white/royal

I think I'm going to get some good use out of these. The only challenge will be keeping them white!

How about you guys, are you sneaker fans? Have any favorite brands? I love my Converse & my Vans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)