Monday, February 17, 2014

Beauty Lately


Nail polishes from left to right:
Regina Blue Stone (although it's really more of a purple) ; China Glaze Bare if You Dare ; Desseo N*18 Guapa

L'oreal Potionizer for dry or colour-treated hair
I feel extra special when I use this spray because I know it's not available in the US ;)

New, make-your-own eye shadow palette from Regina Cosmetics & the purple nail polish I got as a GWP!

What I'm currently wearing on my nails... Desseo N*18 Guapa.
Another one of my Argentine autoservicio nail polish purchases.

Some amazing beauty & fashion books I received in the mail from my parents!
I already have my eye on several styles in  Braids, Buns and Twists! 

Another treat in my package from my parents!
Can't wait until my hair grows out a bit more so that I can use this!


The perfect baby pink shade.
Pink Blush-Lasting Finish Lipstick- Rimmel London

A subtle pink with slight sheen.
I'm kind of obsessed.


Ulta lip balm/gloss haul from when I was back in the States over the holidays.
Clockwise: Nivea Olive Oil & Lemon Lip Care, NYX Butter Lip Balm in Macaron,
NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral,
NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Fatal Apple, NYX Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet, NYX Butter Lip Balm in Parfait, Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care

Love the NYX products---so affordable & great quality!
I've been using the tinted lip balms almost every day.
In fact, I liked them so much I recently placed an order online to try some more of their products!

2 comments:

  1. A seriously amazing selection of beauty products! I want it all lol!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I still have so much left on my wish list haha
    Lately, I've been rediscovering my love for all things beauty & skincare related.

    If you liked this post, you'll also like my post on my favorite skincare & hair products: http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/2013/11/current-beauty-regimen-skin-hair.html

    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)