Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our 1st Anniversary


Today marks our one year anniversary!!!

One the one hand, I feel like the year flew by. On the other, I feel like I've been married for much longer (haha). Regardless, 2013 was one of the best years of my life, probably because we kicked it off in such a memorable way. I feel very fortunate to have found someone who is so caring, understanding, encouraging and supportive. I really have to thank my lucky *stars*.

In honor of our anniversary, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from the wedding, taken by Kyo Morishima Photography. I have to say that the photos captured the emotion of the day so perfectly, that when I was looking over them again I was actually feeling giddy, just like on the day of our wedding.

































Here's to many more years to come!!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Memories.... It seems like yesterday. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che meraviglia, che bellezza!!! baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fabulous! You are GORGEOUS and your dress was SO beautiful!! Love everything about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so grateful to have these photos to look back on because honestly the whole day was a blur, just like everyone said it would be!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)