Friday, January 3, 2014

Back in BsAs, back to business!

After a long, 24-hr door-to-door trip, Tomas and I arrived back in Buenos Aires yesterday afternoon. We had the misfortune of having both of our flights delayed, but oh well those things are inevitable. I must have been tired from the trip because yesterday I took a 5-hr nap and then slept for 9 hrs last night. I think I should be well rested by now, right?

Fortunately, there was a huge rainstorm the night before we got in to Buenos Aires and the temperature cooled down a lot. The city is fresh and empty of bodies since everyone is on vacation. Oh how I love January when we have the city to ourselves!

I took a TON of photos over vacation and can't wait to share them with you guys! This weekend I'll need to crack down and get posting!

Have a lovely weekend!!

SUNSET
(Somewhere between The Grand Canyon and Flagstaff, AZ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)