Friday, December 6, 2013

A Refreshing New Way to "Take" Your Coffee

First things first: I have to give credit to Tomas for introducing me to this concoction (which I am drinking as I write this post).

I honestly can't believe I've been living my life without knowing the secret to the most refreshing & enjoyable coffee. With temperatures climbing day by day in Buenos Aires, I constantly feel the need for a cold drink, but also one that's going to give me energy. Are you guys dying to know what drink I'm referring to?


ICED COFFEE w/ LEMON

Yes, that's right. LEMON. Adding lemon to an iced tea is usually a no-brainer for people, but many (including myself) would never think twice about adding lemon to their iced coffee. Well, think twice, and start making yourself iced coffees with lemon.

What you'll need:
-Freshly brewed (more or less) coffee. I always brew extra coffee every morning so that there will be leftover to use for my afternoon iced coffee.
-Lemon: one slice of lemon rind & a pinch of lemon zest

It's as simple as that!


I'm curious to know, has anyone heard of this/tried this before?

PS- Happy Birthday shout-out to Heather today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)