Monday, October 7, 2013

Sunset Walk

I love to go for walks and discover new neighborhoods, parks, restaurants, shops---the hidden gems that I would never know about if I didn't go out for an aimless walk. I really should do it more often(as I used to), but I've just been putting it off for whatever reason/the dreary weather has had me less than motivated. Now that it's spring, I'm going to make more of an effort to take my daily walk and explore the parts of Buenos Aires that I have yet to see.

Here a few snapshots from my walk the other evening:




This photo is to showcase the lighted sign which looks like it should be for a pizza place,
but is instead the sign for a real estate agency. I'm not the only one that thinks that is weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)