Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin & Spider Surprise Balls


I LOVE ARTS & CRAFTS.

Much of my childhood was spent sitting on the floor of my bedroom making some sort of artsy creation (and I still continue to this day, except I've moved my workspace to a table) But, when it comes to the holidays, I don't care for decorating or making special crafts because you can only enjoy them for such a short time. It's been a while since I last "crafted" and having just received an invitation to a Halloween party this coming week, I thought I'd try my hand at a festive & cute craft.

I got my inspiration from this post on Oh Happy Day. I'm really starting to appreciate the crafts that she shares on her blog. They're simple, fun and are sure to add a special touch to any party.





1 comment:

  1. So lovely, Chrystin! Thank you so much for this suggestion! It's a great idea, I'd love to give it a try!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)