Friday, October 25, 2013

New post coming this afternoon!

Hi peeps!

Normally I have my Friday post prepared a day or two in advance, but yesterday we were having the house fumigated so I had to take the dogs out while that was happening. Anyway, I guess we returned back to the house too soon for the dogs because they started feeling sick. Tomas and I decided we had to keep them out of the house for as long as possible, so after 4 or 5 walks (alternating between the two of us), 2 vet visits, and a chilly evening lounge session outside, we finally returned home and they're feeling much better now! Phew!

I'm just having some brain food right now (the generic version of fruit loops and 2 cups of coffee) and a yummy new recipe should be up for you guys later this afternoon!

Thanks for sticking with me!


breakfast of champions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)