Wednesday, September 4, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

...from the Free People September Catalogue.

The September Catalogue from Free People debuted yesterday, and as usual they did not disappoint. I absolutely love the dreamy, bohemian feel of all of their clothing. If I had the means to shop exclusively at FP, I probably would.

Here are a few of my favorite looks:

Cult of Beauty Hooded Cloak

Midnight Light Romper

Magic Rose Pullover
In Bloom Flannel Maxi

Venitia Dress

Make My Day Poncho

Ruffle Me Up Striped Blouse

Breaker Tee

First Kiss Dress

Ex Ex Heel

I love it all! 

But for now, I will just have to cherish the FP pieces that I already have in my closet.

To check out all of the items in the September Catalogue, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)