Sunday, June 3, 2012

Canine Creations

When I was back in the US over the holidays, my gave me some canine themed cookie cutters (dog, bone, paw and doghouse), in case I ever wanted to make homemade treats for Agatha. Well, I finally got a chance to make them. It took a while for me to decide on a recipe, but in the end I went with: Italian-Style Dog Biscuits. I chose this recipe because the ingredients are easy to find and because Agatha loves cheese.

Here's what you'll need:
Water, white flour, whole wheat flour, tomato paste,
egg, basil, parmesan cheese & mozzarella cheese.
Most of these ingredients you probably already have in your house.


My canine cookie cutters.
Be prepared to get your hands a little messy.

Ready for the oven!

All finished!


Time for the taste-testers approval


Every time I feed Tucu a treat, I risk getting my fingers bit off.

The Aggy Waggy


The Tucu Monster


"Mmmm... that was delicious!
Now where are the rest of the treats?"

Monsters' Inc. begging for more.

I put the rest in this container to preserve them throughout the week.
The treats are quickly disappearing.

For my next canine creation, I think I will switch over from savory to sweet. Agatha is bananas for bananas. Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)