Monday, May 14, 2012

Update on El Tucumano

I know everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to hear news on Tucu's status and how his first week as a domestic dog was...

Well, Tucu has made himself quite at home. He frequents the futon more than Agatha, makes a bed out of anything he can get his little patas on (so far that includes phone bills, dirty socks, and Tomas' robe), and greets Tomas and I at the door whenever we return home. And in addition to a normal greeting, I even get hugs. Yes, I'm bragging because this is the first time this has happened to me.

Agatha has been very accepting and tolerant of Tucu and she doesn't mind sharing her space, her food or her bed. AND, they LOVE to play together. Who would have thought Agatha (who usually sits on her throne all day) would love to play? I sure didn't. I think they are each other's first friend.

Below are some pics of the little Tucu Monster, as well as his sister and new BFF, Angel Agatha.
First time at the park

In the beginning, he actually behaved at the park. Now it's another story.
He sleeps with his paws covering his face.

Me and the little monster

He just can't get enough of me.

Tucu & Aggy getting to know one another.


The angel under the table waiting for someone to drop some crumbs.

Stretching

Yawning

Just being.

Relaxing

Does this photo look familiar?

Sometimes he'll just hold this position for a few minutes.


I think he thinks the futon was made for him.

hugs

Looking like the king of the jungle.

Learning to share...but not with us.

I now watch TV from the dining room table.

Ah, what a long day.

3 comments:

  1. Agatha (girl) cuddles with Tomas. Tucu (male) cuddles with Chrystin. This is as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Tucu has found his forever home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)