Friday, May 11, 2012

Being productive has it's perks


Around 5pm last Sunday, I realized I had nothing to show for my weekend and decided I had to do something about it. That something of course involved food. I looked for easy cookie recipes online and was able to find something that I already had all the ingredients for: SNICKDERDOODLES. YUM. It's been months since I've eaten an American style cookie, and I actually forgot how good they were. I think I must have made 2 dozen or more, and now it's one week later and somehow they've all disappeared. They were a hit with both Tomas and Agatha (don't worry, she only got a small crumb). Unfortunately, Tucu missed out, but I'm sure there will be some yummy treats in his future.

At this point I wished I had an electric mixer, but at least I burned some cals.



Some got a little burnt on the bottom, but otherwise a success.

Had some extra dough so I made a giant sprinkle cookie...


...which we later piled ice cream on top of.
Did I mention the ice cream in Buenos Aires is the best you'll ever taste?
Well, it's true.

Hope I didn't make you guys too hungry! Happy TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)