Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweet Stuff


Anybody who knows me knows that I have a beauty product obsession. While I’ve cut back on my weekly visits to Sephora (mostly because Sephora doesn’t exist in Argentina), I still find myself accumulating an awful lot of lotions, soaps, lip glosses, and the latest, craziest product that I have no purpose for. At any given moment in time, I have about three different lotions in use, while four stand on the waiting list.

Recently, I've rediscovered a lotion I purchased a while back: Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream.  It’s heaven. I can’t believe I abandoned heaven for so long. The scent is a mix of cake batter and buttercream frosting which probably explains why I’ve been craving cake for the past two weeks. Just writing this post is making me salivate. 
Whoopie!

And, as if the whoopie wasn’t enough, I like to add Prada Candy to create a delicious symphony of scents. Prada Candy was one of my Duty-Free purchases. Duty-Free shopping really eases my flying anxiety, so I really have no choice but to shop.


Can't forget the Prada Candy!

1 comment:

  1. i think beauty product obsession is somehow an understatement. but i do want to try that lotion! where can you buy it for me?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)