Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Blues

It was the perfect temperature underneath the covers this morning, making it nearly impossible to get out of bed. Once again, it is Monday.
I decided that I'm going to turn my "Monday blues" into something positive...into "blues" that make me happy on a Monday.

Three "blues" that made me smile today:
Base: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Pacific Blue
Top: Sephora by OPI in Only Gold for Me

Vintage candy jar I picked up at a small street fair in Buenos Aires

Bowl scraper w/ measurement conversions from Sur La Table

Now it's time to face the day. Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog, Chrystin! I'm sure there are many kindred spirits trying to adapt to a new culture and language. Do you know the song "What I Did for Love" by Roberta Flack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! It's "The Closer I Get To You" by Roberta Flack, not "What I Did for Love" which was actually from Chorus Line (but not what I was referencing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I don't know of that song, but I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)