Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's about time...

When I moved to Buenos Aires last summer, I intended to start a blog the second I got down here but somehow I got distracted for eight months. I'm hoping this blog will be more successful than my last blog I started in Spain. It consisted of one post with two pictures: one of a snail on a piece of lettuce and the other of a chicken at the beach. I had one follower.

While this blog is titled "A Mate & A Rottweiler," I plan on sharing more with you than just pictures of me drinking mate with my fiance, Tomas and my Rottweiler, Agatha. I'm a huge foodie and a bit of a fashionista, which don't usually go hand-in-hand, but I'd like to think I make it work. Usually I choose food over fashion. Mostly because food is much cheaper. I'm very into DIY and love spending time outside, weather permitting.

My life has changed a lot since moving to Buenos Aires (insert emotional roller-coaster here) and I'd like to invite you along for the ride. Welcome to the food, the culture, the fashion, and the daily occurrences of my life south of the equator. Espero que les gusten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)