Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fab Finde: Part 2

Even though I didn't accomplish my goal of finding a new pair of boots and a winter coat in Palermo Soho yesterday, I still considered the day a success. So, today Tomas and I decided to go to the most expensive mall in Buenos Aires to look for these things. What made us think this was a good move? I have NO idea. I left feeling defeated and depressed, as I often do when I leave the mall and don't buy anything.

On our way home we passed by the feria in Plaza Francia in Recoleta and were lured in by the relaxing reggae music. We decided to plop down on the grass and enjoy the day with the many Argentines and tourists that visit the feria on the weekends. After a little reggae and a copo de nieve (cotton candy), my spirits were lifted and we finished the day on a good note.
Relaxing in Plaza Francia
(we may or may not have been watching a puppet show)

I can't even remember the last time I had cotton candy.

Even though you can't see my face,  just know that I am smiling.
Payaso taking a little sandwich break.

Didn't take long before my copo de nieve was non-existent.

Ciao, feria!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of the blue nails and pink cotton candy, and the clown's outfit. So colorful! I also like that the clown isn't wearing a wig like clowns do in the US. For some reason it makes him look so much better/more normal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)